Why do you need office privacy?
Imagine an important call, during which:
- You're constantly distracted by the noise or activities around you
- Your enthusiasm distracts your coworkers around you
- You don’t want to miss a word, constantly ask to repeat or speak unnaturally loud
- You need to discuss confidential or private information
- The background doesn't look good or might contain sensitive details not suitable for a video call
The Adversity of an Open Space Office
How 'Open' Workplace Noises Decrease Your Productivity
According to many studies, wide-spread adoption of the open space office plans led to increased employees' stress and lowered productivity, mainly due to constant workplace distractions and less room for privacy.
What about meeting rooms? How often do you find them occupied during the day? Is there enough space for your employees to call the client, perform a job interview, collaborate, think about a problem or just get their thought and feelings together after some stress? Is your working space flexible enough to accommodate that short in time but frequent needs?
Not only office employees need a distraction-free space, but also those who work from home, freelancers working in co-working areas or public places, people who are looking for a job, consultants and entrepreneurs and many more.
That's why we are working hard so that spaces around us could accommodate evolving needs of a modern society which is rapidly moving in to the Future of Work, Relaxation, Self-Development, Healthcare, and that every person regardless of their occupation, title or location could have on-demand access to quite and private space in public areas, residences, or workplaces.